Experienced Family Law Attorney Representation
At M. J. Hill & Associates, PLLC, we recognize the benefits of resolving family law matters in a civil and peaceable manner. When this is not possible, we are prepared to vigorously represent our clients in court. Our experienced legal team has established an impressive track record in the courtroom, as well as with opposing counsel during negotiations.
Our ability to reach fair resolutions without always having to fight in court can help minimize the frustration and extra costs seen in many divorce cases. It also helps our clients keep more control over the important decisions that will impact their post-divorce lives.
To schedule a consultation about a divorce or family law matter, call us at +1-512-212-4916.
Experienced, Empathetic And Efficient Family Law Attorneys
We represent people in a full range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce and separation — Our firm guides people through the divorce process while protecting their rights.
- Property division — We will work to put you in the strongest financial position that is possible, given the circumstances.
- High-asset divorce — Our firm has experience handling divorces involving complex financial issues, including family-owned businesses.
- What will happen to your house after divorce? — We have creative solutions for this problem.
- Spousal maintenance and alimony — Attorney Matthew J. Hill can explain the financial and tax aspects of this issue and advise you regarding your options.
- Child custody and visitation disputes — We place a priority on achieving solutions that are in the best interests of children.
- Proposed child relocations — We represent relocating parents and nonrelocating parents in these cases.
- International and interstate issues — Our firm can seek to enforce an out-of-state family law order in Texas.
- Parental alienation — Whatever your situation regarding this issue, you have options.
- Enforcement of court orders — Our law firm represents people needing help in matters involving custody, support and alimony matters.
- Modifications of court orders — We represent people seeking to change a child support, child custody or spousal maintenance order.
- Other family law topics — There are many different types of family law issues that our law firm can assist you with. Here are some other family law topics that our family law attorneys handle.
- Preparation of premarital and post-marital agreements — We can draft, review or provide an opinion regarding the enforceability of an agreement.
- LGBTQ family law issues — There may need to be unique legal strategy when handling family law issues for LGBTQ clients.
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution — Matthew J. Hill is a trained mediator who provides mediation services in the area of family law.
- Obtaining restraining orders — Do you need a restraining order? Have you been falsely accused of domestic violence? We can represent you.
- Adoption services — We work to achieve adoptions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Child support payments — You deserve a fair and equitable child support order. We can help.
- Paternity issues — Our firm represents mothers and fathers in paternity matters.
Our experienced lawyers and personable support staff take the time to listen to your concerns and understand your objectives, and then we develop a legal strategy that will achieve those goals.