At M. J. Hill & Associates, PLLC, we take an educational approach in our practice. We stay current with changes in the law and take time to help our clients understand how changes may influence the factual and legal issues in their cases.
The State Bar of Texas mandates practicing attorneys complete at least 15 hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) each year. Having never been satisfied with the minimum, as a maintaining member of the Texas Bar College, attorney Matthew J. Hill completes at least 30 hours of MCLE each year. He has also been a presenter and speaker at State Bar of Texas-accredited MCLE activities annually since 2013.
Attorney Matthew J. Hill has written these articles about family law topics in the news:
- Making your joint child custody arrangement in Texas work
- Texas family law: pros and cons of pro se divorce and divorce forms
- Gay marriage cases again bring debate to Texas
- Are you considering a divorce? Are you prepared for the changes?
In addition, you may find these articles of interest:
- U.S. judge strikes down Texas gay marriage ban
- New federal same-sex policy called promising by LGBT community